Oh boy! Feisty Fashion Features are here to stay, and I’m so pleased to share this blog with you all! BLANK WHITE FRAMES is one of my personal favorite blogs (I read posts every week and I follow Jennifer on Instagram–she really is the cutest person ever).
I am the creator of BLANK WHITE FRAMES, which is a mostly-fashion-with-a-dash-of-lifestyle blog. I wanted to create an outlet for sharing looks that I wear, things I love, as well as a diary of my decorating adventures in my new home.
- A denim jacket – I have tons of these in different styles and washes they are great to throw over almost any outfit to add a little more interest.
- Sky high heels – I wasn’t blessed with tons of height, and I am by no means short. However anything that makes my legs look longer is A OK with me.
- Classic brown Michele clutch- Its a great day to night style and I love it.
- A great pair of earrings ( I never leave home with out a pair on) – I feel naked without them. I have been wearing earrings since I was a young tot and my mom wears earrings everyday, which is where I think I get this from.
- My gold Michael Kors watch – It isn’t too big or too small and goes with everything
What’s your go-to hairstyle?
Be sure to check out Jennifer’s blog, Blank White Frames, and show her some love!